Thursday, June 20, 2013
TV Show Troubles
On Tuesday the 18th we filmed our live TV show so that it could be replayed on Hud-TV over the summer. I worked on all the technical stuff such as the green screen, sound, and lighting. We ran into multiple problems along the way. The lighting was spotty that day which caused the green screen to leave a shadow of the presenters on the program. I tried to fix the lighting as much as I could but there was still a slight shadow. We decided to that we would live with the shadow because that was not the important part of the TV-Show. The important part was informing viewers of our project and about the animals we found during the project. The show went on without any other problems and was a big success. I later learned that all I had to do to fix the lighting was turn down a certain setting which would of turned on the light. Despite the shadow the presentation went well. It was very informative and educational so that people will know more about the animals in our ecosystem in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment